SPE Spring 2003 ESP Workshop
- This web page contains information on the SPE Spring
2003 ESP workshop.
- The workshop was held in Houston, Texas at the
Adams Mark Hotel, on Wednesday, Thursday, and
Friday AM, April 30 - May 2, 2003.
- One and two-day pre-workshop courses were
held on Monday and Tuesday, April 28 and 29, 2003.
- For more information on the workshop, please visit
the ESP Workshop web site or contact Karen Draper,
the General Chair of the workshop:
ESP Workshop: www.espworkshop.com
Karen Draper: firstname.lastname@example.org
The focus of this Workshop was on advancing the technology of electrical
submersible pumping. The following sessions were included in the workshop.
- Session I - Flow Conditions
- Session II - Unique Applications
- Session III - Case Histories - Part One
- Session IV - Case Histories - Part Two
- Session V - Field Studies
- Panel Discussions
- Poster Sessions
- Break-Out Sessions
- Keynote Address by Saif H. al Hinai, Oil
Director Northern Operations, Petroleum
Development Oman (PDO)
This document contains a summary of
each presentation, panel discussion, and breakout session.
Summary of Workshop Presentations
How to register for the workshop or
- Go to the ESP Workshop web site: